The owner of the present website is Ivnosys Soluciones S.L.U (from now on, IVNOSYS®). For more information regarding IVNOSYS®, read the legal notice.
Sometimes and because of our activity, IVNOSYS® shall deal with personal information. On the following paragraphs we answer some of the questions that might arise regarding how that data is treated and which are the compromises IVNOSYS® assumes when accessing and storing the information that might eventually be collected.
Which regulation applies to the processing of data of a personal nature?
To this effect, our activity is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which is the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the Parliament and the Council, from April 27th
2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with respect to the processing of data of a personal nature and the free circulation of this data and by which it repeals the Directive 95/46/CE, as well as the Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5th
regarding the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights, as well as the rest of existing dispositions required for this matter.
Who is responsible for the processing of personal data?
Ivnosys Soluciones, S.L.U., Tax Identity Number B98333362, and registered office located at Acceso Ademuz nº 12, 1st
floor, Office 1, zip code 46980, Paterna (Valencia).
Data Protection Officer
Our entity has a Data Protection Officer. Below are the contact details as well as the addresses the user can turn for support:
Data Protection Officer:
Grupo Kdos 2006 Consulting, S.L.
Calle Vicente Pallardó 96-b mezzanine floor 4-a, 46900 Torrent (Valencia)
Contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Based on the content of the current Privacy Regulation and the respect we owe you, you must guarantee that the data provided is veridic, exact, complete and updated, being responsible for any damage or harm -direct or indirect- that may be done as a consequence of the breaching of said obligation, to IVNOSYS® or to third parties.
When and why is the User’s personal data processed?
It is possible to navigate the website without providing personal data. However, in some cases, this information is necessary to provide the requested information. In case information about our products and/or services is being requested, we shall need to collect some personal data, so as to answer any queries or questions.
To what end do we process your personal data?
The personal data requested or that is provided to navigate the website are useful for the purposed listed below:
- We shall process your personal data so as to manage and respond the queries sent to us, service requests or requests for the expansion of general information.
- We shall process your personal data so as to manage your participation in staff selection processes, which adapt to your professional profile and so as to perform the necessary actions for the selection and hiring of staff.
- We shall process your data so as to send you electronic communications in case you request so.
What is the legitimation for the processing of personal data?
For the processing of your personal information we base the legitimation on several reasons:
- Regarding the processing of users’ data:
- The legal base for the processing of personal data provided to us for the management of queries and requests, is your consent.
- The legal base for the processing of personal data so as to manage staff selection processes, is your consent.
- The legal base for the processing of your personal data so as to send commercial communications, is your consent.
- Regarding the processing of clients’ data:
- The legal base for the treatment of data of personal nature, is the execution of a contract.
Nevertheless, we inform that whenever data is collected, we shall inform you of the party responsible for it, as well as the purpose of its processing, the legitimation for the processing, the recipients of the information, the times of the processing, the way in which you can perform your rights, given to you by the current regulation of data protection, as well as any information that the regulation of data protection requires. For that, on each of the forms used to collect personal data, we shall provide the appropriate clause with all the necessary information. In case of requiring your consent for this processing, we shall ask for it, therefore being up to you whether you accept or reject it, through your free will, manifested in a specific, informed and unequivocal way.
To whom we aim our services
All our services are aimed to the general public. Therefore, even though the website does not show inappropriate material, if you are a minor, we ask you to not fill the contact form nor provide your personal data to us.
In order to navigate and provide personal data, in case of being under 14 years old, it is necessary to have the consent of a parent or to conduct the appropriate transactions through your legal guardians or legal custodians.
How is your data processed? With whom is personal data shared?
IVNOSYS® only gathers the necessary personal data in order to fulfil a specific purpose. This data or information shall not be used with a different purpose than the one described. Int hat sense, IVNOSYS® does not gather more data than what is strictly necessary.
IVNOSYS® only reveals said data to third parties if it is necessary to fulfil the purpose of the service, and it shall only be shared with the necessary parties. It shall also give the data in case it is legally required to do so.
Once some of the services or products IVNOSYS® offers have been hired, it is possible for personal data to be shared with the companies on its group, with the purpose of optimising the services offered. In any case, before providing the information, you shall be informed of the identity of the receiving party, of their activity and of the purposes said recipients could give to the data. Your personal data shall be treated at all times with confidentiality, integrity and restraint, according to the current regulation and with the diligence that is characteristic of us.
In any case, at IVNOSYS® and all its organisation, security measures are taken in order to protect the data against a potential abuse or unauthorised access, alteration or loss.
For how long is the data gathered on the website stored and processed?
The necessary amount of time in order to fulfil the purpose of its gathering or its immediate posterior processing. The period of conservation of the data shall depend on the service. On each service and form, the duration of the processing of personal data shall be stated. Nevertheless, we inform below of the duration of the processing depending on the aforementioned purposes:
- The data for the management of queries and requests shall be stored for the necessary period of time so an answer can be given, with the maximum of a year.
- The data for the management of staff selection processes shall be stored until the adjudication of a job, until the process of selection is finished or until you exercise your right to its suppression or opposition.
- The data for the sending of commercial communications of our products or services shall be stored until you communicate to us that you revoke your consent.
What rights does the user of the website have?
- Right to access of the website. You may ask IVNOSYS® whether it is processing your data, which data and in which way.
- Right of rectification. You may ask for your personal data to be updated if it is incorrect, or delete them if you wish so.
- Right to object. After your communication of your right to object, IVNOSYS® shall stop processing the data in said way, unless, for legal imperative reasons or the exercising or defence of possible complaints, it is necessary to continue processing them.
- Right to data portability. In case you ask for your data to be processed by another company or organisation, IVNOSYS® shall facilitate the portability of your dates to the new responsible company or organisation.
- Right to erasure. You may request your data to be erased when it is no longer necessary for its processing after the retreat of your consent, if you consider there has been an illicit treatment of the data or if there is a legal obligation to do so. In any case, the hypothetic case shall be analysed and the Law shall be applied.
- Right to not be object of a decision which is only based on automated treatment. Every subject shall have the right to not be object of a decision which is only based on automated treatment, including the making of profiles, that produces legal effects on them or significantly affects them in a similar way.
How can you exercise your rights?
We inform that you can exercise the rights to access, rectification, objection, erasure, limitation of data processing, data portability, objection to data processing and to not be object to individual automated decisions, including the making of profiles, if applicable, by contacting the Data Protection Officer by means of a letter sent to the address: Calle Vicente Pallardó 96-b, 46900 de Torrent (Spain), or the e-mail address email@example.com
, by providing, in both cases, credentials of ownership and identity and referencing “exercise of rights”.
If you consider this treatment or any of its phases does not comply with the current Privacy Regulation, you may file a complaint before the control authority through the website agpd.es.
You may also consult the leadership of the control authority that you wish:
Cancelling the sending of commercial communication (in compliance with the LSSI-CE -Law 34/2002, July 11th
, of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Service-).
As mentioned before, IVNOSYS® shall make the request that, if the user consents to it, IVNOSYS® can access their data so as to send them information and advertising regarding the website, different offers, special promotions and third parties which provide service.
The user shall have the right to revoke, at any given time, the given consent for the sending of commercial communications with a simple notification to IVNOSYS® that he/she do not wish to continue receiving commercial communications.
How do we protect your personal data?
We commit ourselves to protecting your personal data. We use the appropriate technical and organisational measures so as to protect your privacy and personal data, avoiding its alteration, loss or unauthorised access, according to what is established on the applicable regulation, in view of the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks it is exposed to, whether they are caused by human actions, or physical or natural means, according to what is established on the applicable regulation.
IVNOSYS®, in order to reinforce the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data on its organisation, continually supervises, controls and evaluates its processes to ensure the respect to the privacy and security of the information, according to international standards. Thus, IVNOSYS® applies the security measures demanded by the principle of security and it only hires -even though its cost is higher- Internet Service Providers (ISP) which comply with the strictest international standards regarding the management of information security.
We also ensure that our employees are appropriately able to protect your personal data.
Our procedures indicate that it is possible for us to request proof of identity before sharing your personal information with you.
According to our security and confidentiality guarantees, we are especially interested in offering the highest security level and protect the confidentiality of the personal information you provide to us. Therefore, commercial transactions are performed in a safe server environment, under SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol.
Processing of cross-border services
IVNOSYS® does not carry out cross-border services of its clients or contacts.
We shall revise and update the data protection information when there are modifications in the regulation or in any of the procedures of the processing of your personal data, indicating the date of the last update and the modified content.
This data protection information was last revised and updated in June, 2019.
||14th April, 2021.
||Reviewing of the adequation to the General Data Protetion Regulation and the Data Protection Act and guarantee of digital rights